Obtaining a Florida Concealed Weapons License
First-time applicants for Conceal Carry Permit
- Meet all the Florida State Concealed Weapons License eligibility requirements.
- Do the necessary training to become competent with a firearm before applying for a license.
- Become familiar with the concealed carry application instructions.
- There are several ways for you tosubmit your application.
- A) Fast Track: Schedule an appointment to bring your application to any of eight regional offices within the State of Florida.
- B) Concealed Weapon Intake System: You can submit your application at an authorized tax collector office within the state.
- C) Submit your application by mail:Print out the Concealed Weapons License Application form. You must also submit your fingerprints, which can be done by contacting a local law enforcement agency.
Conceal Carry Permit Renewals
You can renew your Concealed Weapons License at a regional office, an authorized tax collector office, or by mail.
Call VSS Security & Firearms Academy to schedule your spot in the next Florida State Concealed Weapons License Course. Call (786) 801-1151.